UN Women and UN GCNI present their first joint webinar, along with Renew Power: ‘Women in the changing world of work’
Date: 15 MAY 2020 | 5 PM - 6:30 PM IST
About the Webinar
GCNI in association with UN Women is organizing 1st Webinar to understand the Impact of COVID-19 on Women Professionals. Through this, they would like to understand & analyze the below points.
- How will the Work from home policy improve the gender gap in the industry? What changes will be required for the overhauling of HR and employment policies post COVID-19?
- What are the opportunities, challenges, and benefits of women labor-force participation in the implementation of WFH policy?
- What are the socio-economic trends emerging from the sectors which have a higher concentration of women employment?
- How will the integration of WFH lead to mainstreaming of a huge untapped workforce across the country? Can we turn these unfortunate times into an opportunity to create new and enhanced streams of talent?
- How do we leverage technology, apart from telecommunication, to escalate remote work capability?
- Moderator – Ms. Vaishali Sinha, Chair, GES, Founding Chair, ReNew Power Foundation and Chief Sustainability Officer, ReNew Power
- Ms. Anjali Singh, MD, Deutsche Bank
- Dr. Alka Mittal, Director HR, ONGC
- Ms. Ameera Shah, MD, Metropolis Healthcare
- Ms. Arundhati Bhattacharya, CEO, Sales Force India
- Ms. Hema Ravichandar, Independent Director, Titan
- Ms. Sanyukta Samaddar, IAS, Govt of India.
- Ms. Preeti D’mello, Head of Diversity & Lead Academy, TCS
- Nistha Satyam, Deputy Representative, UN Women MCO for India, Bhutan, Maldives and Sri Lanka
- Kamal Singh, ED, GCNI