Leadership in the Face of Adversity: Challenges for Business Continuity during the COVID-19 Lockdown
Date: 10 APR 2020 | 17.00 - 18:30 IST
About the Webinar
The Webinar focuses on the following pertinent issues, where eminent speakers share existing and new approaches to leadership in a time of global crisis:
- How business leaders can respond to the COVID-19 crisis: Focusing on both people, and profits
- Challenges and Solutions for Business Continuity in the face of such adversaries
- Increasing Role of Technology for Everyone and need for Skill Development
- Business Response to the Needs of Community during the Pandemic
- Mr. Rajeev Dubey, Principal Advisor, Mahindra & Mahindra, Chairman Mahindra Insurance Brokers and Mahindra First Choice Services.
- Ms. Madhulika Sharma, Chief Corporate Sustainability, TATA Steel Ltd.
- Ms. Roma Balwani, Director- Communications & Brand, Vedanta.
- Mr. Prasad Pradhan, Sustainable Business & Communications Director, Unilever, South Asia.
The event was moderated by Mr. Shravan Charya - Founder, SocioLadder Foundation